Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Suppose I have a category with 3 articles and want to display then on JA Content Slider. I want Article 1 to be on the left, Article 2 to be on the middle and Article 3 to be on the right. I tried to change articles creation/edition date, but seems not to influence on module position. Is there any way to force this order ? Tks.

amyjustine Friend

What order do they currently have ? Do you appear ordered by content ID ?

hbf1000 Friend

Article 2 is showing up on the left and Article 1 on the middle. Their ID is in the cronological order because I have created then in the same order 1, 2 ,3… so, it is not ordered by ID.

hbf1000 Friend

This was answered by the support team. I will post the answer here so everybody can benefi.

“For your case, please open application.php file in modulesmod_ja_contentslidemod_ja_contentslide folder, at about line 96, find following code:

$this->_db->setQuery($query);

and change to:
    $query .= ‘ order by a.ordering ASC ‘;
    $this->_db->setQuery($query);”

Important to note that this code appears twice inside that file, so I changed both.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  hbf1000 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum