Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

My site URL is as follows:
    http://sandbox.theweboasis.com/miniplaymakeup/

I’m trying re-create the footer shown in the demo but it’s not working properly…

I created two “Custom HTML” modules, one for the footer links and another for the copyright notice. The footer links module is using position “footnav” and the copyright module is using position “footer”, but there are two problems:

1. The copyright module is not showing beneath the footer links like it should.
    2. Both modules are right next to the vertical line separating the left column from the main content area, without any spacing.

I don’t know why it’s not working right, like in the demo. Please help.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear stanman123!

You should make html source as following:

1) current:

<a title=”” href=”/miniplaymakeup/refund-policy.html”>Refund Policy</a>  |  <a title=”” href=”/miniplaymakeup/component/option,com_xmap/Itemid,9/sitemap,1/”>Site Map</a>  |  <a target=”_blank” title=”” href=”/miniplaymakeup/administrator/”>WebAdmin</a>
    Copyright © 2009 – 2010 Mini-Play Makeup. All Rights Reserved.

2) replace:

<ul>
    <li>
    <a href=”/miniplaymakeup/refund-policy.html” title=””>Refund Policy</a>
    </li>
    <li><a href=”/miniplaymakeup/component/option,com_xmap/Itemid,9/sitemap,1/” title=””>Site Map</a></li>
    <li><a href=”/miniplaymakeup/administrator/” title=”” target=”_blank”>WebAdmin</a></li>
    </ul>
    <small> Copyright © 2009 – 2010 Mini-Play Makeup. All Rights Reserved.</small>

GOod luck

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum