Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi all
    When my site starting on internet explorer, the footer jumping to the center of the page (more or less).
    When I refresh the page or go to other page its all go back to its place.
    What interesting is that after the first time the problem never back on the same computer.
    Is this an encoding problem? Can anyone help?
    Thanks.

bennitos Friend

hmm can you post the url of your website so i can take a look?

breadmaker Friend

UPDATE: Another thread suggests adding module content in position User 5. This seems to be a viable workaround. Thanks.

Hello … It appears I’m having the same issue.

My non-profit’s Joomla! site (Version 1.5.3) is based on the JA purity template. I have a number of long pages (the site is based on a 200 pg report). Frequently, though not 100% of the time, when I open a page in Internet Explorer 7, the footer loads on top of some of the body content. (see first image)

When I reload the page, the footer generally drops into its proper spot below the main page content. (see second image).

Here is the page pictured:
    http://www.hungerreport.org/2009/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=8&Itemid=14

The issue has not come up in Firefox.

I’ve added my organization’s footer, along with some images directly into the main template file index.php. I tried commenting out the images in my footer along with a few other adjustments inside the main template file, index.php without success.

Any insights into what might be going on to cause this?

Thanks very much.

hanson758 Friend

ha…i got this problem sometimes, but i don’t mind of that….whatever

webbiz Friend

Did you ever find a solution to this problem.? I am having the same.
    Thanks,
    Charles

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  webbiz 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum