Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi
    I believe this has been asked already however I couldn’t seem to find an answer to the question.

I have a menu that I would like to put in the footer position of the site (see screenshot). I have changed the template style to show one module position and added the bootstrap class .nav-pills in the menu css and still have the following result.

Please can you assist with this?

Kind regards

TomC Moderator

The site link you provided does not look like the screenshot you posted. :confused:

andrew dunn Friend

You are right, that is the current live website that I am going to swap to use Joomlart instead. I have now updated the link to the site on the test server. You will need the username and password as it is currently offline for development.

Thank you 🙂

TomC Moderator

login info does not seem to be working – can you check?

andrew dunn Friend

Hi
    Please try using joomlart as password. Thanks for your patience.

Regards

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Andrew,

You can PM me the correct admin login info via private message as the above account doesn’t work.

TomC Moderator

<em>@andrew dunn 501144 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    Please try using joomlart as password. Thanks for your patience.

Regards</blockquote>

The login info you provided is still not working . . . please check/confirm again.

Saguaros Moderator

@andrew dunn: you should not declare css rule directly in the module class suffix option in module, that place is where you add the class suffix name only.

As you can see now, I added a class name called company, you just need open the file: root/templates/ja_medicare (your default template)/css/custom.css and add this css rule:

.t3-spotlight .company .nav-stacked > li {
    float: left;
    margin-top: 2px;
    padding-right: 10px;
    }

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum