Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello

We have a strange problem with Google Adsense and the footer navigation of a site.

http://www.aceinternational.org

When we have a page with the Google ads running, they cause the footer navigation to go vertical.

When we switch the ads off, the menu returns to the normal horizontal format – example no Google Ads

We’ve tried switching on and off the CSS and JS join/minify options and its made no difference.

Any ideas or similar issues with a solution much appreciated 🙂

Ninja Lead Moderator

I tried to check the problem on your site some time but right now its difficult to guess the issue and solution without actually being able to see it. If you can post the screenshot for the issue, I shall check it for you

thefc_uk Friend

Thanks Ninja

Screenshot attached – its the navigation links at the footer of the site that change orientation from horizontal to vertical ??

1. ace_navigation
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Because on your site is using compress css, i’m very difficult to check the problem on your site. But you can try as follows:
    <blockquote>Open plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/css/template.css file</blockquote>
    from

#ja-container ul.menu li a { display: block; outline: none; padding: 6px 0; }
    change to

#ja-container ul.menu li a { outline: none; padding: 0px 5px; }

Remember to clear cache from Admin area.

thefc_uk Friend

Ninja

You’re a star 🙂

I also removed the outline: none; code to remove the lower border and now all is well

Thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  thefc_uk 11 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum