Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have a small problem with latest templates from JA. This site was built it with 2.5 and upgraded to 3.4 testing out JA hotel template. Please see screenshot small screens footer 1 -2 modules not collapsing only the last modules which is JA bulletin module adjusting itself to the space. any idea how they can be collapse in to the space one by one ?

second problem is in small screens portrait mode H1 font size don’t adjusting itself. is there any way to make it smaller in small screens?

Thank you

1. screenshot1
    2. screenshot2
    Adam M Moderator

Hi @brucect,

1. About H1 tag in mobile layout, please open file root_folder/templates/ja_medicare/css/custom.css (if you don’t have this file, just create a new one) then add this code :

@media (max-width: 480px) and (orientation: landscape) {
    .page-title, .page-header h1 {
    font-size: 30px;
    }
    }

2. About the footer part, please provide a temporary FTP account via private reply, I need to check your layout file in order to investigate the problem.

brucect Friend

Thanks Adam.
    But I have some other issues with JA Hotel template I have installed medicare template. but same issue going on that template as well.
    I have added your code in to this template and still same. also I have noticed in joomla 3.4 read more with title is not responsive. is that Joomla related?
    I am sending you PM for access information

Thanks again

Bruce

Adam M Moderator

Hi @brucect,

I checked your site but see that you’re using another template, could you please confirm your status ?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Adam M 9 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum