Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guyz.

I want to have footer menu like this for my joomla+vbulletin or for vbulletin only.

What is the name of that extension?

Is it for sale? how can i get it?
    Thanks 🙂

robert vining Friend

That’s the JA Toolbar that is a custom coded piece. It was discussed last year for a possible release, but was shot down due to the problems with the coding required to maintain it… (Python).

You can read about the decision at the end of this blog post here where it says

2. JA Toolbar as a Service:

http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/joomlart-2010-recap-year-of-social-growth

Robert Vining
    www.joompro.com

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Might I suggest for those looking for a ‘similar’ toolbar that you check out the free Wibiya toolbar.
    We give no support, of course, but it is widely used and I understand it’s pretty solid.

Have fun.

Might I suggest for those looking for a ‘similar’ toolbar that you check out the free Wibiya toolbar.
    We give no support, of course, but it is widely used and I understand it’s pretty solid.

The Joomla Extension for Wibiya

Have fun.

timex Friend

<blockquote>That’s the JA Toolbar that is a custom coded piece. It was discussed last year for a possible release, but was shot down due to the problems with the coding required to maintain it… (Python).

You can read about the decision at the end of this blog post here where it says

2. JA Toolbar as a Service:

http://www.joomlart.com/blog/news-updates/joomlart-2010-recap-year-of-social-growth</blockquote>

Thanks 🙂

<blockquote>Might I suggest for those looking for a ‘similar’ toolbar that you check out the free Wibiya toolbar.

The Joomla Extension for Wibiya

Have fun.</blockquote>

Thanks sir.
    By the way , can i use it with vbulletin?

Again…we do not support the product so I do not know.
    Look to Wibiya for answers to that. I was merely offering a suggestion.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  John Wesley Brett 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum