Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I’ve got a width problem in ja_anion. I choose rtl but then the sites get about 4000 pixels width and when I scroll out to the max, there’s a text saying:

Powered By T3 Framework

If this can’t be fixed, could someone then tell me how to remove the text so that the logo only remains?

Thanks in advance

Phill Moderator

Strange, I have just downloaded and installed Anion on my local testbed and do not see the problem you are having. I beleive this template was updated last week. Please try upgrading to a fresh copy and testing again. Also, it might be helpful if you post a link to your site.

lbuf Friend

Tried reinstalling, but still same problem. Guess there’s a problem with the rtl footer, because that’s when the error occurs.

Take a look here

*edit – The problem occurs in Safari on a default Anion install. When in RTL mode a large scroll bar appears at the bottom due to the words “Powered By” being a long way to the right.

Phill Moderator

What browser are you seeing this in as your page is displaying with no width problems in FF or IE8 for me.

Phill Moderator

Ahh, I see it in Safari. I’ll take a look.

lbuf Friend

Did you figure out something? 🙂 Still having the same problem..

lbuf Friend

If not, couldn’t I just remove the text and leave the logo? I am not allowed to leave the whole footer, but leaving the text, would that be alright? If yes, how do I do that? Cause that would solve the problem..

Sherlock Friend

Dear lbuf,

You can try as following to remove the T3 Logo section
    Go to the file of templates/your_template/css/template.css,adding below css
    #ja-poweredby {
    display:none !important;
    }

I think it would help !

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 13 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum