Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello. I’m trying to add to the copyright text in the footer. I’m looking at the JA Social II documentation to do this:

https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/ja-social-ii#footer-info

It says to open templates/ja_social_ii/tpls/blocks/footer.php and edit in there… but when I open that file all I see is….

<footer id="t3-footer" class="wrap t3-footer">

<?php if ($this->checkSpotlight('footnav', 'footer-1, footer-2, footer-3, footer-4, footer-5, footer-6')) : ?>
    <!-- FOOT NAVIGATION -->
    <div class="container">
    <?php $this->spotlight('footnav', 'footer-1, footer-2, footer-3, footer-4, footer-5, footer-6') ?>
    </div>
    <!-- //FOOT NAVIGATION -->
    <?php endif ?>

</footer>

Is the documentation wrong? Have I missed something obvious? Please help!

islandview Friend

Aha! Learnt a bit more… Copyright info is in a custom module… so I guess the text lies in the module files somewhere…. so does seem like the documentation needs fixing there.

BigHug Friend

Aha! Learnt a bit more… Copyright info is in a custom module… so I guess the text lies in the module files somewhere…. so does seem like the documentation needs fixing there.

Saguaros Moderator

You’re right! it should be in footer module, please check this path: /rooti/templates/ja_social_ii/html/mod_footer/default.php

Thank you for your report!!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum