Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi buddies,

I want to put a other menu module contains like, about us, privacy…etc on the bottom of the page.

When I set the module’s position in “footnav”, it shows a horizontal style, that’s what I wanted, while, when I set the module’s position in footer, it shows vertical style,:(–I need to set the position of footer with horizental style, can anyone help me?

Thanks and regards,

Fran

Ninja Lead Moderator

It would be great if you can include url of your site, an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve, It would help to understand the issue and give you specific answers.

fazk Friend

Thank you for your help and my site is:
    http://www.mandarinlearn.com

Your template is so great and I just use T3 blank to updated my site from Version 1(with joomla 1.5 and biz_blue_ii template) .

The question is: when I put a menu module contains like “About us…” in footnav position, it is just shown what I need, horizontal line. Same as joomfish language selecter module. While, when I put those modules on footer position, they are shown vertical, not what I need them to be shown on desktop version.

The request comes from, in mobile version, I want those modules to be shown on footer position(mobile version doesn’t provide footnav block by default, I don’t know any php and css and don’t want to change any default code of your template), So user may eaisly find them.

Thanks again!

Fran

Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked link on your site “horizontal” is supported on your site

About “footnav” this way will help you add “footnav” position into mobile version.

+ Copy plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/blocks/iphone/footer.php file
    + Paste to templates/ja_t3_blank/blocks/iphone folder
    + Open footer.php in the template
    from

<div class="ja-copyright">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="footer" />
    </div>

change to

<div class="ja-copyright">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="footer" />
    </div>
    <?php if($this->countModules('footnav')) : ?>
    <div class="ja-footnav">
    <jdoc:include type="modules" name="footnav" />
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

Remember to cache cache from Admin area

fazk Friend

Dear Ninja Lead,

Thank you so much for your guide and can you tell me more about how to modifiy with handheld version? I found footer.php in plugins/system/jat3/jat3/base-themes/default/blocks/handheld, but I don’t know where I should move it to templates/ja_t3_blank/blocks/, should I creat a new block folder for handheld?

Does that mean each time when I update the template or update the system plugin, I need to re-do the same modification mentioned above?

Could you please take it as a featured request and define it in template so other people could also have more choices.

Cheers and regards,

Fran

Ninja Lead Moderator

Don’t worry mate, you can pm me admin access and ftp account of your site. I shall help you out then

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum