Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

I’m using the latest version of this template and when opening the module [Footer 1] Socials – icons disappear after saving the module. See attached. Where did these icons go?

1. social_media_icons
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Maybe the editor you’re using stripped the HTML tags of social icons so that when you save, everything is gone. This is a known issue of editor.

You can try going to global configuration on your site and turn off the ‘Default Editor’ first, then go to the Footer1 module > add content again, it will work fine.

Here is output content of social icons in our demo site:

<div>Don't forget follow us via:</div>
    <ul class="social-list">
    <li><a href="#" title="Facebook" class="facebook"><i class="fa fa-facebook"></i></a></li>
    <li><a href="#" title="Twitter" class="twitter"><i class="fa fa-twitter"></i></a></li>
    <li><a href="#" title="Google Plus" class="google-plus"><i class="fa fa-google-plus"></i></a></li>
    <li><a href="#" title="Youtube" class="youtube"><i class="fa fa-youtube"></i></a></li>
    </ul>
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum