Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

As far as I can tell, Ive enabled these Footer 1, Footer 2 positions in my template layouts, but they disappear in responsive layout views.
    I need them there, help!
    they are just custom html modules showing plain text lists at the moment, but I will be adding social media links etc
    see here:
    http://playground.cat.org.uk

pavit Moderator

Hi

Your footer.php file is containing a code ( hidden-xs ) that hide it

try to edit this file /templates/purity_iii/tpls/blocks/footer.php and remove the hidden-xs from code

<div class="container hidden-xs">
    <?php $this->spotlight('footer-sl', 'footer-1, footer-2, footer-3, footer-4, footer-5, footer-6') ?>
    </div>

juliejo Friend

Thanks! it worked.
    So, just another question – I guess we will need to remember to make that amend each time we upgrade the template?

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>So, just another question – I guess we will need to remember to make that amend each time we upgrade the template?</blockquote>

Hi

You can avoid template update override using/moving your folders into templatesyour_templatelocal folder

Take a look at the documentation HERE

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum