Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I noticed with the new template Cloris you are using some fonts that are not part of Google Fonts – have you integrated Font Squirrel with T3 v2?

And if not, what would it take to be able to integrate Font Squirrel?

pixelzombie Friend

Hey dude 😉
    fontsquirrel uses @fontface css codes and you can simply add the generated code to your template css files. If you want to use your own fonts you could use the @fontface generator.

I’ve implemented a custom font with the fontsquirrel code in my template for Revierholz Webshop. You could check out the css there.

Cheers 🙂

thatcomputerdude Friend

Good call, I didn’t even realize it would be that easy to do with their generator, I should have done a little more research before posting.

Thank you very much for the info, greatly appreciated!

pixelzombie Friend

No problem, you’re welcome 🙂
    Glad I could help.

TomC Moderator

<em>@thatcomputerdude 212707 wrote:</em><blockquote>Good call, I didn’t even realize it would be that easy to do with their generator, I should have done a little more research before posting.
    </blockquote>

Yah, you should have . . . . http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/how-to-use-fontface-for-alternative-fonts/

😉 :p

Sheesh, I create a full-on “how to” tutorial weeks ago, and pixelzombie gets all the thanks ??

I feel so unappreciated. :((

:p

thatcomputerdude Friend

tcraw1010 – You ARE the man!

Thank you, I’ll be reading up on that this afternoon.

pixelzombie Friend

<em>@tcraw1010 213259 wrote:</em><blockquote>
    Sheesh, I create a full-on “how to” tutorial weeks ago, and pixelzombie gets all the thanks ??
    I feel so unappreciated. :((
    :p</blockquote>

Shame on me :p
    Well you’re Tutorial is posted in the paid member forums so I couldnt find it. I’d like to give my forum-thanks to you if I could 🙂

Cheers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pixelzombie 13 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum