Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

How do I change the font size of the top word (“Hi.”) in the JA Masshead of the JA Fixel template?

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@sportnewb 465776 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I change the font size of the top word (“Hi.”) in the JA Masshead of the JA Fixel template?</blockquote>

You can find and see it here: templates/ja_fixel/local/css/template.css file

.jamasshead .jamasshead-title {
    font-family: 'novecento_widedemibold', sans-serif;
    font-size: 150px;
    font-weight: normal;
    line-height: 1;
    margin: 0;
    text-indent: -13px;
    word-spacing: -30px;
    }

wouterdm Friend

I have edited the fontsize several times in the template.css with Filezilla. Uploaded it several times but with Dragonfly and Firebug it keeps saying that the fontsize is 150px. Do I have to edit the less-file?

TomC Moderator

<em>@sportnewb 465776 wrote:</em><blockquote>How do I change the font size of the top word (“Hi.”) in the JA Masshead of the JA Fixel template?</blockquote>

It would be very helpful if you could provide the url of the site you’re working on,
    as well as temporarily set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings

wouterdm Friend

URL website on http://www.woutehk153.153.axc.nl

Thanks

TomC Moderator

<em>@wouterdm 487411 wrote:</em><blockquote>URL website on http://www.woutehk153.153.axc.nl

Thanks</blockquote>

Still need for you to, temporarily, set “Optimize CSS” to “Off/No” within your Template Manager–General settings

wouterdm Friend

It has been switched off now

thanks

TomC Moderator

Try This . . . .

Within file path —> /templates/ja_fixel/local/css/themes/dark-blue/template.css
    at line 2750, you should see the following CSS rule:

.jamasshead .jamasshead-title {
    font-family: "novecento_widedemibold",sans-serif;
    font-size: 150px;
    font-weight: normal;
    line-height: 1;
    margin: 0;
    text-indent: -13px;
    word-spacing: -30px;
    }

Modify the “font-size” property to whatever pixel value you wish.

SAVE CHANGES – CLEAR CACHE – REFRESH PAGE

Hope That Helps

wouterdm Friend

Didn’t help as wel, nor editing the template file of the blue theme.
    As workaround I’m discovering now how to insert a background-image as solution on the font-size.

wouterdm Friend

Didn’t help as wel, nor editing the template file of the blue theme.
    As workaround I’m discovering now how to insert a background-image as solution on the font-size.

TomC Moderator

<em>@wouterdm 488349 wrote:</em><blockquote>Didn’t help as wel, nor editing the template file of the blue theme.
    </blockquote>

This is very odd . . . I just tested it – and re-tested it – in Firebug and it worked as it should.

Are you making sure you’re properly saving your changes – and then clearing both your browser and JAT3 cache – before refreshing your page?

TomC Moderator

<em>@wouterdm 488349 wrote:</em><blockquote>Didn’t help as wel, nor editing the template file of the blue theme.
    </blockquote>

This is very odd . . . I just tested it – and re-tested it – in Firebug and it worked as it should.

Are you making sure you’re properly saving your changes – and then clearing both your browser and JAT3 cache – before refreshing your page?

wouterdm Friend

In Firebug, it just worked once and afterwards it wouldn’t change the size anymore. And it’s only template.css that keeps struggling.
    Anyway, I worked around it. So I consider my problem as solved.

Thanks for helping!

wouterdm Friend

In Firebug, it just worked once and afterwards it wouldn’t change the size anymore. And it’s only template.css that keeps struggling.
    Anyway, I worked around it. So I consider my problem as solved.

Thanks for helping!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  wouterdm 8 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum