Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I just downloded Zibal and the source files. I installed the Bank Gothic font, no problem, however when i try to work on it in Photoshop (working on the logo), the program changes it.

Even though the font shows in the font list, Photoshop shows this mesage whenever I try to edit it:

“Editing or rendering the text layer “JA Zabal” will cause its layout to change. Continue?”

Then it changes the font and bank gothic becomes a different looking font – it looks like Arial.

Any ideas?

Hung Dinh Friend

Have you restarted the computer, also you should install the font by copying it Windows/fonts/ folder.

mortuscertus Friend

Thank you for your reply, Hung Dinh.

It must be a photoshop problem. I installed the font through Windows XP control panel and it installed fine. The font was in Word etc and showed in Photoshops font window but it would change it whenver I tried to edit it. I tried restarting the computer etc -still no go. I wound up using another graphics program and had no problem.

Thank you once again. 🙂

Hung Dinh Friend

No problem mortuscertus! Glad you sorted it out !

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum