Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

When viewing JA Appolio on a Windows phone 8 we have a font issues as shown in the screenshot.

Any ideas on how to solve that?

1. error
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I have checked our demo here with Windows phone 8, see the screenshot:

Please clear your browser cache and check again.

1. icon_fa
    freissmann Developer

Hi Ninja,
    thank you very much for your quick Response. I checked site on JA’s demo Server and it works there. However it works not on our test Installation (here). Do you have any explanation – templated was download some days ago and we did minor changes.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Look at the screenshot

<blockquote>GET http://rrcg2014.azurewebsites.net/plugins/system/t3/base-bs3/fonts/font-awesome/font/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=3.2.1 404 (Not Found)

GET http://rrcg2014.azurewebsites.net/templates/ja_appolio/fonts/font-awesome/fonts/fontawesome-webfont.woff?v=4.0.3 404 (Not Found) </blockquote>

I got above-mentioned errors when debugging your site. This issue comes from configuration on your hosting. You can contact system administrator of your hosting to help on this configuration to access fontawesome-webfont.woff in T3 plugin framework and JA Appolio Template.

1. window_phone
    freissmann Developer

Hi Ninja Lead,

thank you very much! That was the necessary push to the correct topic. To get fontawesome-swebfont.woff working on a Windows Azure Website it is necessary to add the folloing to web.config:

<system.webServer>
    <staticContent>
    <remove fileExtension=".svg" />
    <remove fileExtension=".eot" />
    <remove fileExtension=".woff" />
    <mimeMap fileExtension=".svg" mimeType="image/svg+xml" />
    <mimeMap fileExtension=".eot" mimeType="application/vnd.ms-fontobject" />
    <mimeMap fileExtension=".woff" mimeType="application/x-woff" />
    </staticContent>
    </system.webServer>

Don’t Forget to clean cache.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  freissmann 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum