Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello everyone. Deleted from the forum on the theme. I installed the new version of Kunena Forum forum. However, the overall color of the site contrary to the text colors. As shown in the picture looks ugly. How do I change the font color and background color of this? If you help your comments. Good work.
    Sorry for bad English is….

1. discuss1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi there,

This related to Kunena component, to change color of thread title as your attached image, you could open file:
    components/com_kunena/template/blue_eagle/css/kunena.default-min.css

#Kunena div.kthead-title a {
    color: red !important; <<< add this line and change to your desired color
    font-family: Lucida Grande,Lucida,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;
    }

FYI: You should use an editor like Firebug, set Compress Css in template manager to No and you can see exactly file you need to make change.

drslim Friend

Thank you very much for your response. I tried to follow the instructions one by one. I installed firebug. I changed the color of the topic. But unable to change the color of a blue ground. Multi-called, and I tried but I could not change all the colors. I want to change the color of 252 628. Thanks for your help. Not a very serious problem. Thank you anyway.

1. Untitled-1
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi again,

When I view your site with Firebug, I see that there is file: dota-forum.html, I don’t know where it comes from and it contains class=’kheader’ which define color for header you are wanting to change:

#Kunena div.kblock > div.kheader, #Kunena .kblock div.kheader {
    background: none repeat scroll 0 0 #5388B4 !important;
    }

Please check this file and change #5388B4 to your desired color.

Regards.

drslim Friend

Thank you very much. At the end I did it. Thanks for your help. Good luck. 🙂

Saguaros Moderator

You’re almost welcome.

Best regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum