Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have had an issue where I will go to live edit and make a change and click publish to discover my font choices are changing? I have it set to "Fantasy" yet when i click save sometimes (Not All The Time) it will change back to default and I will have to go back in to live edit and change the font settings again.

Also after updating JA Builder I experienced an odd white space in the header section that was very hard to eliminate? I ended up having to add the following css below to fix it. Not sure what happened there but thought I would mention this odd issue.

.page-header {
    margin-top: -21px!important;
    margin-bottom: 0px!important;
    }

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brandon,

Could you share the supporting credentials of your site (URL – Admin account) so I can take a look?

Also send me the screen shot highlighting that odd white space.

Regards

card1concepts Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

card1concepts Friend

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brandon,

For the white space, I replied in another topic as it due to the Page Heading option which is set to show under menu item settings of that page.

Kindly help to check the login info again as it seems not correct. And let me know the icons you’re referring to so I will take a look.

Regards

card1concepts Friend

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brandon,

I meant this topic: https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/white-band-between-header-and-block/

For the icon, there maybe script from your site which adds opacity for this icon so you can’t see it, I override the style via Custom Style settings and it’s showing now, kindly check.

Regards

card1concepts Friend

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

card1concepts Friend

Hi never mind, I had to add additional CSS to get them all to show up. Not sure why it is necessary though? Like I said I am not using any scripts that I know of that would cause this issue?

Thank you for all your help

Sincerely,
    Brandon Cardone

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Brandon,

I can replicate this issue at my end and already reported to the team, it will be fixed and updated in upcoming release version.

Thank you.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum