Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi all,

I have problem with letters that I am using in Crotian language and I don’t know how to fix it here:

Also I have problem with showing the link in menu when mouse is over the menu item. Where I can change colour?

Please help me :((

1. slovo
    2. link
    funci Friend

In this template there are 3 fonts… OpenSans Light, Regular and Semi Bold.
    That letter “ลก” in header of module on picture from upper post is from OpenSans Regular and must be from OpenSans Light. Where is problem?

Stork11 Friend

Hello funci,

I think OpenSans font doesn’t support your language. You can switch to use another font that supports your language in “/templates/ja_mero/css/template.css”

Regards.

funci Friend

Hi Stork11,

I’ve downloaded that font from somwhere on net and instaled on PC and I can normaly use all letters.
    The same font file I’ve copyed to the Mero and there are now changes. Maybe problem is in some code table?

Stork11 Friend

Hi funci,

“Open Sans” is located in “/templates/ja_mero/fonts/open-sans/” folder of JA Mero and it is imported in “/templates/ja_mero/fonts/open-sans/stylesheet.css” file. You can change font-family in “/templates/ja_mero/css/template.css” if “Open Sans” font doesn’t support your language.

Regards.

funci Friend

Hi Stork11,

I’ve solved my problem. Before starting this topic I’ve replaced original font files with .ttf and .eot extensions and there were no efect for letters that I need on web page.
    Now I’ve succeded to find also new .woff Open Sans files with CE character set and now everything is great!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  funci 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum