Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi – am new to joomla. Am working through Pyrite – first issue . . .
    a front page article is given a follow on page (read more) an the follow on page is pulling a different template design. Thoughts?

front page – read more link – center top article
    http://hotelsalesandmarketing.net.yourtempsite.com/
    follow on page
    http://hotelsalesandmarketing.net.yourtempsite.com/index.php/component/content/article/34-cut-sales-team-cost/1-hotel-revenue-downturn.html

Thanks for any ideas, Eric

cjmicro Friend

in your extensions/template manager, are any of the templates showing “assigned”? You may have inadvertently assigned a different template to that page (a feature of joomla 1.5).

If you go to the template manager you can assign the pyrite theme to the page in question and see if that helps. or “unassign” the other template by selecting menu assignment “none” on the template parameters.

Hope that helps,
    Cheryl

izator Friend

Hi Cheryl,
    Thanks for your reply. Everything seems to be OK in that department. I just cannot see how to change these old titles that live inder the pics. The other thing is that if you delete the pictures the titles go as well although they do not seem to be part of the picture. If you put a pic back the bar is still gone. It would have been nice to know how to change the titles though.
    Regards Steve

cjmicro Friend

can you show me a link to your web page so i can see what you mean?
    Cheryl

ganoga Friend

Hi – yes, just making the template the default – solved the issue , but I did have al enu sectins selected for the template. Ah life.
    Thanks, Eric

jwellman Friend

<em>@izator 103003 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Cheryl,
    Thanks for your reply. Everything seems to be OK in that department. I just cannot see how to change these old titles that live inder the pics. The other thing is that if you delete the pictures the titles go as well although they do not seem to be part of the picture. If you put a pic back the bar is still gone. It would have been nice to know how to change the titles though.
    Regards Steve</blockquote>
    Take a look at This Screenshot. When inserting an image, fill the content of the “Image Title” to make the bar appear under your photos.

Hope this helps,
    Jessica

tfernandez Friend

I’m trying to get the “bar” under the picture to appear by entering in a picture title / description per your post and screenshot and still not getting it to appear. Any other suggestions?

jwellman Friend

Look under the tab “Appearance” and go down to the Class section – choose “Caption” and see if that helps.

tfernandez Friend

Thank you, Thank you, thank you, that was it!:D

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  tfernandez 15 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum