Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello all

I’ve been tinkering with this template for a couple of days as I didn’t like the way that the columns ended and left a gap down the side before the user modules at the bottom.

I’ve managed to enable fluid height columns and thought I’d share the files in case anyone else wanted to attempt it.

Simon

PS. for an example, have a look at this test site:
    http://2001.c1systems.co.uk

John Wesley Brett Moderator

Nice hack.

jonatha2 Friend

Hello

I’ve tried this using JA Rutile in narrow, but it didnt work – it could be because I put the files in the wrong location!.

I would be really grateful if someone would show me where each file goes. Additionally, does this hack work in narrow screen width?

Jonathan
    P.S. A FANTASTIC theme overall

jonatha2 Friend

Any experts out there! 🙂 …………..

sgreer Friend

sorry, didn’t see you’d posted here, ignore my post in the other thread.

There’s a few backwards methods in the way I’ve changed things because there’s no easy way round it.

You can modify the files in the template zip if you want to use narrow columns. You’ll need to change bottom.gif so that the columns are the right distance apart and the template.css file so that each col is the correct width.

What’s your site address?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sgreer 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum