Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Is there any possible way to improve the image quality? Thanks

Anonymous Moderator

Hi canadatom,

it is impossible unless your image has the hight quality.

darrenf Friend

I feel that my images look like it had undergone some sort of compression when I use the flowlist. I wonder if that is the problem that he is facing.

Is there a way around this?

Saguaros Moderator

You should post the link to your site in here, we ‘ll check this in detail . Thanks

gstephens Friend

I assume you’re referring to the “Image Height” field, is that right?

I set “Image Height” to 255 and then upload sharp looking images that are 255 pixels high but Flowlist is still resizing the images and the quality doesn’t look good. I’d like to create my images so that flowlist will not do any resizing of them when they are center stage in flowlist. I can’t figure out a way to do this – everything I try with combinations of the “Image Height” and “List Height” fields, still ends up with resizing of my original image.

Thanks,

Greg

Saguaros Moderator

oh, you can see all demos on the ja templates, you can see the slideshow rendering thumbnails very well. i think that you put images having poor quanlity, so you have to :
    1) put images having good quanlity
    2) the size ( width and height ) of source image is greater than the thumbnail’s. the way best, you should use ratio width/height of source images = width/height of thumbnail

GOodluck

gstephens Friend

Thanks Tu, that did it.

I thought I was supposed to make the image size exactly the size that I specified in the Image Height field so that flowlist would not have to do any resizing of the original images. Now that I’m using the original higher resolution images (and letting flowlist resize them on the fly), the results look much better.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  gstephens 13 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum