Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Flickering suckerfish menu in iE6

——————————————————————————–

I have a problem with Ja Polaris and the suckerfish menu, the menu is flickering a lot when browsing with iE6 the problem is not there in iE7 or Opera. I also use Ja bellatrix on a another site with suckerfish menu but with no problems with flickering in iE6. I would be very grateful for some helps. the address for the site is http://www.atvidabergsgk.se

Thank u in advance

SteveTM

Michael Casha Friend

Could you show us a screenshot of this flickering.

hultman Friend

Hi
    I have tried all kind of solutions and changed to transmenu yesterday i will turn back to suckerfish so u can see at the address http://www.atvidabergsgk.se I have tried to catch the flickering in a screenshot but it’s impossible.

Thanks in advance

hultman Friend

Hi
    I have tried all kind of solutions and changed to transmenu yesterday i will turn back to suckerfish so u can see at the address http://www.atvidabergsgk.se I have tried to catch the flickering in a screenshot but it’s impossible.

Thanks in advance

itguy Friend

Loads fine here. I don’t see any “flickering”. What browser are you using when this happens?

Michael Casha Friend

hultman: For the third time, please keep to one thread. It is very hard for us to manage the problem if you go posting numerous times.

itguy Friend

Oh, yes I see this thread identifies the browser. MiCCAS, thanks for moving my post over and removing the duplicate thread. I agree, it’s very difficult to track the problem with multiple threads on it.

Edit: I don’t have IE6 on this machine. I will check it out later today when I get to a system with IE6.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@itguy 11683 wrote:</em><blockquote>Oh, yes I see this thread identifies the browser. MiCCAS, thanks for moving my post over and removing the duplicate thread. I agree, it’s very difficult to track the problem with multiple threads on it.

Edit: I don’t have IE6 on this machine. I will check it out later today when I get to a system with IE6.</blockquote>
    No worries. To hultman, I hope you see why I stress over the fact we have 3 threads on the same issues..

Anyway, mistakes happen.. let’s just try and resolve this for hultman 🙂

hultman Friend

Sorry that I posted more threads, sometimes It’s impossible to get any answers or ideas and I thougt that my post was missed. The problem only occur with IE6, but not with other templates with Suckerfish or with the demo of Polaris so I suspect that there is some conflict with another component or Javascript I am using Ajax Header rotator but i tried to both unpublish and uninstall the component but the flickering is still there.

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@hultman 11687 wrote:</em><blockquote>Sorry that I posted more threads, sometimes It’s impossible to get any answers or ideas and I thougt that my post was missed. The problem only occur with IE6, but not with other templates with Suckerfish or with the demo of Polaris so I suspect that there is some conflict with another component or Javascript I am using Ajax Header rotator but i tried to both unpublish and uninstall the component but the flickering is still there.</blockquote>
    That’s ok, the only thing I’m stressing is you are receiving responses and posting multiple threads is slowing us down.

hultman Friend

Yes I am getting responses, but so far – what? Not even a confirmation that someone even seen the problem. That is the normal situation here, most of the questions remains unsolved, just look at other postings. The website itself even generates javascripts errors. Do they check the templates in IE at all?

Hung Dinh Friend

Hi hultman,
    I also see no “flickering” with my IE6 at http://www.atvidabergsgk.se/
    <blockquote>The website itself even generates javascripts errors.</blockquote>
    Can you post the URL where you saw the error?
    <blockquote> Do they check the templates in IE at all?</blockquote>
    We not only check IE but all other less popular browsers

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum