Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I need please ur help asap, i have a probleme in replacing the Flaticon with a new icons images.png, i have replaced the code of the Flaticon in the flaticon.css by an images as an exemple:

.flaticon-hospital-microscope:before { content: url(/images/joomlart/demo/departments/publication.png); }

My problem is when i get back to the article to modify the article title and i save it the icon is desapeared at all.

See attached to anderstand.

Am waiting for ur reply please asap.

1. Capture-d’écran-2018-02-02-à-11.39.02-AM
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It belongs to the content of article you’re opening. I guess you’re using a Joomla editor which often strips HTML tags so when you save, it may remove that icon. You can try going to Global Configuration on your site and set Default Editor to None

Then try to add flaticon again.

zoubir37 Friend

So if i anderstand i should go to the global configuration and set Default Editor to none, then am going to Article and open each article and save again ??

Please waiting for ur reply.

Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Yes, that’s right!

zoubir37 Friend

Hi,
    I did what u tell me, but it doesn’t work at all??
    I need ur support asap.
    See attached please.
    Thak you.
    Waiting for ur reply.

1. Capture-d’écran-2018-02-05-à-3.07.29-PM
    zoubir37 Friend

Hi, please could you send me an example of Flat icon code ??

And where should i insert ??

Waiting for ur reply.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You can share the credentials of your site: URL, Admin + FTP so I can check for you.

zoubir37 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

May I know which page is showing these articles? I can’t find it in backend on your site.

zoubir37 Friend

In the "Departement" category, u will find a lot of articles wich are displayed in the section position

See attached

1. Capture-d’écran-2018-02-06-à-10.05.10-AM
    Saguaros Moderator

Yes, I know that, I mean the page on frontend so I can see which article doesn’t show.

You can try to check each article again and make sure that you add class of flaticon via Extra Fields tab: http://prntscr.com/iatfy0

zoubir37 Friend

OK but while editing the "Compte Rendu" Article i can’t see the Extra field TAB??

Why??

zoubir37 Friend

Please, i need ur support asap, as i see, i don’t have the Extra Fiels Tab in the article, could you add it, it’s the key of my issue.

Waiting for ur reply.
    Thank you.

zoubir37 Friend

After doing a lot of search i have solved the issue,

Thank you for ur assistance. Please don’t forget to Add the Extra Field Tab on All the Template in order to make things easier.

Saguaros Moderator

Glad to hear that you figured it out.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

This topic contains 14 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum