Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hi,
    can you tell me how I can change the flaticon icons at the departments (or how to use font awesome icon better)? Also can you tell me ho I can change the li class icons for the articles inside the departments category?

Saguaros Moderator

@svalent93

You can change the icons via the Extra Fields tab in article settings: http://prntscr.com/cmt3a2

For the li class, could you send me screenshot highlighting that li tag?

svalent93 Friend

I found that flaticons changes from extra field but i can’t find the icon list to include the new flaticon code.
    for the li class i have attached a screenshot

1. Χωρίς-τίτλο
    Saguaros Moderator

It belongs to the content of article you’re opening. I guess you’re using an editor so you don’t see that li tag. You can try going to Global Configuration on your site and set Default Editor to None, then open that article in backend, you will find this li tag.

svalent93 Friend

thats ok (I can see li by source editing) but where i can find faticons? if I want a legal hammer
    icon how i can add it to my article for example

Saguaros Moderator

You can try to search for it from here

svalent93 Friend

i have already searched but i can’t find the code. the pages only giving download option not the code like flaticon-clock for example!

Saguaros Moderator

Select your desired icon and download the package > unpack and you will see the guideline inside.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum