Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I would like to build my own flash menu to be integrated in joomla, I have been searching for any tutorials but I could’t find any. I know how to use flash, I just need the programming I suppose

Can anyone help?

Hung Dinh Friend
    WEBPROUK Friend

Yes I did, but I could not download any psd files, because the link takes you somewhere else, and also the flash movie is not in the package, so I cannot really customize it as I want, I need a vertical menu rather than horizontal.

Can you provide me with some other doumentation?

Thanks

Hung Dinh Friend

webprouk,
    I am sorry but we can not provide the .psd file and it is impossible to change the flashmenu from horizontal to vertical. There is images file in each color option and you can modify them directly to suite your site.
    As you can see at http://www.joomlart.com/addons/components_and_modules/ja_macro_flashmenu.html, you can normally edit the css setting and the color of the menu.

johndevise Friend

Hi .

I think you can use this Joomla vertical menu extension to create you own extension .
    I’m hope it will help someone .

Sorry I didn’t seen that this topic is so old .

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  johndevise 11 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum