Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Hello, I would like to go up to JA TELINE III v2 or IV but I found that from my advertising system are not showed flash banners released as code not as local file. See http://www.lodninoviny.cz where is still old v1 TELINEIII and you will see three spaces with flash banners. When I switch to upper version these spaces stays empty. Thanks PURINA

Nick R JA JobBoard

Hi Purina,

Do you have a link to your test site? I guess, if you have used the same code it should work. Did you tried to switch off your editor and use the code again? It is something most guys do forget from time to time, even i dont think about it. But when you post your code to your wysiwyg editor it wont work even if you use the html source editor.

Maybe you got some more information.

Cheers
    Nick

purina Friend

May be I wrong explained. It is not case of the editor or adding arcticles, but showing advertising banners. These banners are not on our server, but somewhere… When I use Teline v1 it is OK when I switch to v2. it is not showing. see http://www.lodninoviny.cz now

Nick R JA JobBoard

Ah now i got what you mean. Where do you post the code, which position? Do you use a custom html module?

Sherlock Friend

<em>@purina 221468 wrote:</em><blockquote>May be I wrong explained. It is not case of the editor or adding arcticles, but showing advertising banners. These banners are not on our server, but somewhere… When I use Teline v1 it is OK when I switch to v2. it is not showing. see http://www.lodninoviny.cz now</blockquote>

Dear purina,

I think it is just a custom HTML module,Please make sure you have this module with the same content on your v2.

purina Friend

Point is that when I switch to v1 it works. When I swicht to v2 it is not working. I cannot switch to v2 now but it is so. Flash code banner is not showed. Also not in IV

Thanks for help JOOMLART.

Nick R JA JobBoard

Hi Purina,

We all try to help you 😉 How do you use your flash banner? Is it hardcoded into the template or do you use a custom html module with the code in it or something different? Which positions do you use the codes? ie User 2 or Breadcrumb, etc.

Cheers
    Nick

purina Friend

HEllo, thanks for help. Flash banner is custom html code, which is called by advertising module on RIGHT COLL-MASS1 and USER1 position. Many thanks PURINA

Phill Moderator

Without seeing your code on your site we just cannot see what is going wrong. Can you set v2 and provide a link again so we can see the problem first hand

purina Friend

Hello, I am going to switch to V2 and leave for Saturday. MANY THANKS FOR HELP !!!!

purina Friend

I found the point ! There is neccesary to add code to head. That is the reason. sorry !!! BUT ! I know where I found the HEAD.PHP in V1 but I really dont see it in V2 ?

elmundo_news Friend

Hi Purina,

I like the site you are working on, I it looks great! I would like to know how you can change the navigation menu to be a drop down menu. Im working on a site for a newspaper but I still have the default menu, and I’d like to change it to like the one you are using.

Thanks in advance,

Juan

Phill Moderator

Which version of the template are you using? Normally you change the menu type in the template manager but how you do it does depend on the version of T3 you are using.

elmundo_news Friend

Im using jateline III V2

Phill Moderator

Go to the template manager and click on the profiles tab.

In the “Menu Settings” section select the type of menu you want then save your settings. Finally, clear the caches and you should be good to go.

1. T3V2-Administration_1299792490796
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  elmundo_news 13 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum