Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

URL:
    http://www.flamencotalk.com

Website functionality:
    News magazine for flamenco enthusiasts locally and around the world
    Dictionary of flamenco terminology
    Extensive library of flamenco lyrics
    Submit booking requests online
    Submit calendar events online
    Calendar of events and classes
    Flamenco Mercado – free tool for members to trade flamenco gear
    Forum
    Member area with special section for students
    Gallery of photos and videos
    Newsletter component to send out professional-looking newsletters to opt-in list
    All functionality is completely free, although some require free member subscription
    and more…

Custom Development:
    Based on JA Wistery template
    Changed template colors, all image and artwork is original

I would like feedback on:
    Ease of use and navigation. Please let me know if everything is straight forward and if you can find where to go easily with the least amount of clicks

Thank You!

thongtinhanquoc Friend

I really like your site! It’s very professional and artistic, especially the logo and the upper left corner effect.
    I know Flamenco is a famous dance, so hoping your site will be as popular as Flameco.

Cheers!

sunrise Friend

I am sure a lot of Flamence enthusiast are going to love this site. It was easy to navigate, lots of good information.

florsita Friend

Thanks thongtinhanquoc and sunrise!

blackmerlin Friend

Looks nice, but need some hint to inform the user if javascript is disabled. If js is disabled the Website does not work correctly.

sfpkent Friend

Hi,

Great, I love your website. Everything just match. 🙂

florsita Friend

Thanks sfpkent!
    Blackmerlin, thanks for the excellent suggestion on the javascript. Do you know of a nice way to implement it?

Does anyone have any trouble viewing with different browsers (IE, Firefox, Safari, etc.)?

Thanks in advance!

blackmerlin Friend

Put this at your index.php from the template. Right before </body>

</html>

<noscript>
    <div align=”center” style=”width:100%; height:40px; position:absolute; top:0px; background: red; z-index: 1000;”><h3 style=”color:#FFFFFF; padding-bottom: 5px;”>Javascript is disabled….</h3></div>
    </noscript>

florsita Friend

Thank you! Will do.

blackmerlin Friend

Worked it?

florsita Friend

It sure did! When I disable JS it gives me a nice red message at the top (I modified the text to be a little more descriptive). Thanks blackmerlin!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  florsita 15 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum