Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

How can i get the flags of the language switch set to the right ? It is now in the social position and half of it is under the logo

http://www.brigitte-peter.nl

Login is also not working anymore, no idea what happend.

And I would to get back-to top out but i can not find it.

swissa Friend

The code you will need for flags is
    float:right;
    but I don’t know where to put it yet!! 😀

You need to set your css optimise to no in template manager. At the moment all you can see is the T3 assets and not the real css.

vispeter Friend

Turn it off, now something more weird, I have it mulitlanguage (at least trying) and I am getting language over language, for example nl/en of en/de, no clue what i did wrong

swissa Friend

<em>@vispeter 320756 wrote:</em><blockquote>Turn it off, now something more weird, I have it mulitlanguage (at least trying) and I am getting language over language, for example nl/en of en/de, no clue what i did wrong</blockquote>

I think you are at a stage where a mod needs to go in and check your set-up. Did you post your details and ask for help when you posted? Without seeing stuff it’s really difficult and whilst I’ve done a good few multi-language sites I’m not a mod I’m afraid.

Hope someone gets back to you soon. 🙂

chavan Friend

<em>@vispeter 320756 wrote:</em><blockquote>Turn it off, now something more weird, I have it mulitlanguage (at least trying) and I am getting language over language, for example nl/en of en/de, no clue what i did wrong</blockquote>

I accessed your site and it is asking for login. Can you provide me account to login your site ?

Thanks,

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum