Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Right now, if you use the featured employers module, the link doesn’t use the menu link structure like expected. To fix, open the default.php file for that module, and find the following line:

$url = JRoute::_("index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=japrofiles&layout=jaview&cid[]=".$items[$i]->user_id_tmp.'&alias='.$items[$i]->company2.'&Itemid=1000');

Replace with:

$Itemid = JRequest::getVar('Itemid');
    $url = JRoute::_('index.php?option=com_jajobboard&view=japrofiles&layout=jaview&cid[]='.$items[$i]->user_id_tmp.'&alias='.$items[$i]->company2.'&Itemid=' . $Itemid);

If you would like to change the link to go directly to their jobs, try this. (I have not tested this.)

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

@brentwilliams2 Thanks for the time and tips you have posted here for other members. As a token of appreciation I have added 1 month free membership to your current subscription.

Please feel free to add tips, suggestions for improvement and things you would like us to add to the userguide.

Regards

Arvind

brentwilliams2 Friend

Very cool, Arvind! Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  brentwilliams2 10 years, 12 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum