Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

We have fixed some issues of ja slideshow2 and update to the latest version for downloading.

+ the first issue:

<blockquote>Notice: Undefined variable: setimagearray in /modules/mod_jaslideshow2/mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 85

Notice: Undefined variable: orderby in /modules/mod_jaslideshow2/mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 86

Notice: Undefined variable: sort in /modules/mod_jaslideshow2/mod_jaslideshow2.php on line 86</blockquote>

+ You can select a soft mode for images in Admin.

theprofessor Friend

There’s still another issue with JA Slideshow that requires a manual fix every time I use with a template.

When writing descriptions, when you use an apostrophe (‘), it also adds a backslash (). this does not appear in the header, only on the slideshow itself.

Has this been fixed? It’s a real pain in the butt…and people are always asking how to fix it. 😎

omegareal Friend

where can we download the updated slideshow2 module?

imsleepy Friend

<em>@theprofessor 131876 wrote:</em><blockquote>There’s still another issue with JA Slideshow that requires a manual fix every time I use with a template.

When writing descriptions, when you use an apostrophe (‘), it also adds a backslash (). this does not appear in the header, only on the slideshow itself.

Has this been fixed? It’s a real pain in the butt…and people are always asking how to fix it. :cool:</blockquote>

I am wondering this also.

Another problem is I am using the Cooper template and unlike the demo shown, using either the numbers or the thumbnails, there is nothing to indicate which slide is showing. Has this been fixed as well?

I would also like to know where the download for this update is found. I have looked in the downloads section and don’t find it there.

Thanks!

imsleepy Friend

<em>@theprofessor 131876 wrote:</em><blockquote>There’s still another issue with JA Slideshow that requires a manual fix every time I use with a template.

Has this been fixed? It’s a real pain in the butt…and people are always asking how to fix it. :cool:</blockquote>

LOL I am having that problem right now. What is the “manual fix” for this?

theprofessor Friend

<em>@imsleepy 132111 wrote:</em><blockquote>LOL I am having that problem right now. What is the “manual fix” for this?</blockquote>

See my post here:
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-slideshow-2-problems/

Cheers 🙂

imsleepy Friend

Wow… that was fast! Thanks so much!

imsleepy Friend

Hi Professor!

Would you happen to know how to fix the problem with the numbers and/or thumbnails not being highlighted to show which slide is displaying?

When Cooper was first released, the problem was there, but the demo now shows the problem fixed. I downloaded the template files just a couple of days ago, but unlike the demo, the problem is still evident in the files I downloaded.

Thanks!

theprofessor Friend

<em>@imsleepy 132117 wrote:</em><blockquote>Wow… that was fast! Thanks so much!</blockquote>

No worries, you’re welcome 🙂

theprofessor Friend

<em>@imsleepy 132121 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Professor!

Would you happen to know how to fix the problem with the numbers and/or thumbnails not being highlighted to show which slide is displaying?

When Cooper was first released, the problem was there, but the demo now shows the problem fixed. I downloaded the template files just a couple of days ago, but unlike the demo, the problem is still evident in the files I downloaded.

Thanks!</blockquote>

Unfortunately I don’t, but it is something I want to fix so I’ll try to figure it out.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@omegareal 132031 wrote:</em><blockquote>where can we download the updated slideshow2 module?</blockquote>

You can download this package in following templates:

+ JA mica
    + JA Beryl
    + JA Nickel for Joomla 1.5
    + Cooper
    + Ruby
    + Topaz

marginmedia Friend

Hi just wondering if you know of a fix for JA ContentSlider2 in regards to a drop down menu not functioning over JA ContentSlider2?

Thanks in Advance

Anonymous Moderator

Hi marginmedia

I am sorry but i don’t understand your question.
    Could you please send me your live url, admin account via PM, if possible, the screenshot via PM so that i could have a closer look on the issue?

cjmicro Friend

I would like to be sure I am using the updated version of ja-slideshow2. How can I tell this? The dates added in the template vary, and my files show the date I downloaded. Is there any version # to track to be sure?

Thank you,
    Cheryl

Anonymous Moderator

Hi cjmicro

Current we only have a version. if now, you download this module, it is the latest version. If this version see some errors, we will fixed some files and update again for downloading.

You can not find versions of module in our module.

Hope you can understand.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  weather290 14 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum