Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello, I started using Purity iii and it’s awesome so far but I have this problem:
    I would like to have left and right sidebars designed with fixed width in pixels.
    How can I accomplish that?
    Thank you in advance,
    Daniela

chavan Friend

what about the responsive theme? do you not need the auto resizing ? Please post your live site Url to suggest

danielle71 Friend

<em>@Chavan 416564 wrote:</em><blockquote>what about the responsive theme? do you not need the auto resizing ? Please post your live site Url to suggest</blockquote>

No, I just want the sidebars to be fixed and the rest of the content to expand/stretch according to the screen resolution.

Unfortunately I cannot post a link since I’m working on localhost.

I decided to ignore the fixed width layout and set the whole layout to 95% , that’s why I need the left/right columns to have standard width (160px).

Any ideas?

chavan Friend

please help me on this. do you have a page anything like this image. if not post a screenshot of your site in localhost.

1. Default-Layout-2014-03-18-08-56-51
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  chavan 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum