Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I just installed Xenia on a fresh Joomla 1.5 RC1, no other styes or mods installed yet.

The problem I’m having is that the sidebar menus all show up in the plain, default Joomla styling, rather than the sexy Xenia style.

Any suggestions? I’ve tried playing with the module and menu class suffixes for mod_mainmenu, no luck.

— hugh

cheesegrits Friend

To get your menus to work in Joomla 1.5 you have to edit each of your menu modules (Extensions -> Module Manager), probably starting with ‘Main Menu’, and set “Menu Style” to “Legacy Vertical” (under “Module Parameters” tab), and remove the ‘_menu’ from the “Module Class Suffix” (under “Advanced Parameters” tab). If your global caching is enabled, you’ll also need to clear the cache for these changes to show up. Apologies for this being one long paragraph, but this site suddenly quit letting me use the Enter key! — hugh

TomC Moderator

I am nervous about using Joomla 1.5 before final/stable release – especially with template systems designed for Joomla 1.0.x.x

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 16 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum