Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    in onepage mode the header shrinks when scrolling down. I also have easyblog component and the header height changes back to default when you navigate to easyblog frontpage. I donĀ“t display logo or slogan in my site so smaller the header the better.

-> How do I change the header to be smaller with fixed height when scrolling in onepage view and easyblog view?

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

In this case, I need to check the problem directly on your site, please update the URL of your site and admin login via private reply.

Regards

korpisa2 Friend
    This reply has been marked as private.
    korpisa2 Friend

Hi, I managed to "fix" the height of the header by removing the paddings. But I noticed that the style for Collapsed navigation for small screens is different when on easyblog view and when on onepage view.

On easyblog view the collapsed menu is with "white background with white font color which gets red when hovered. Next to impossible to navigate back to home with small displays.

Ninja Lead Moderator

I checked the EasyBlog page on your site but I could not see the problem on your site, please have a look my screenshot below.

It would be great if you can include an illustrated screenshot and description of what you are trying to achieve, It would help to understand the issues and give you specific answers.
    Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2016-10-06-at-15.32.12
    2. Screen-Shot-2016-10-06-at-15.31.45
    korpisa2 Friend
    korpisa2 Friend
    Ninja Lead Moderator

Have you solved the problem? I check and see it’s working as well on your site, see my screenshot on chrome and firefox browser

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 7 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum