Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Can you guys fix or install the plugin necessary to have K2 articles post in the JomSocial status area?
    Joomla articles post correctly by K2 does not.

ie when i copy and paste the url from a joomla article everything is fine. When I post a K2 url… the ajax status gif just keeps pretending to load it.

Was told there is a plugin for this. Can you install it for me or give me a link to the plugin… thanks.

Michael McCarthy

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We do not hae any plugin to post k2 articles on Jomsocial . You can find third party plugin on JED Here or you can ask Jomsocial support team if they have any extension for this .

As i saw you already posted another thread on forum for the same issue Here
    I suggest you to follow the same thread , i saw co-worker is helping you in your case .

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    We do not hae any plugin to post k2 articles on Jomsocial . You can find third party plugin on JED Here or you can ask Jomsocial support team if they have any extension for this .

As i saw you already posted another thread on forum for the same issue Here
    I suggest you to follow the same thread , i saw co-worker is helping you in your case .

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I have replied you in your first topic.
    In fact it’s JomSocial issue. But because i was coded it while i’m worked for them. Let me ask for package and fix it.

Please do not duplicate topic. It would not speed up support.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    I have replied you in your first topic.
    In fact it’s JomSocial issue. But because i was coded it while i’m worked for them. Let me ask for package and fix it.

Please do not duplicate topic. It would not speed up support.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Rx Greenthumb, Inc. Friend

Thanks… have an open trouble ticket with them now… I’ll let you know what I find out.

Michael McCarthy

Thanks… have an open trouble ticket with them now… I’ll let you know what I find out.

Michael McCarthy

They set joomla error reporting to none at joomla global configuration. to prevent any warning message under JSON. That seems to have done the trick.

Thanks all for your feedback.

:):):)

Michael McCarthy

They set joomla error reporting to none at joomla global configuration. to prevent any warning message under JSON. That seems to have done the trick.

Thanks all for your feedback.

:):):)

Michael McCarthy

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Turn off display_errors does not solve issue.
    But ok if you okay with that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

jooservices Friend

Hi there
    Turn off display_errors does not solve issue.
    But ok if you okay with that.

Thank you,
    Viet Vu

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jooservices 8 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum