Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Can you tell me how long will it be before you release a fix for T3 Framework…

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

The new version of Joomla includes some new changes, the team is working hard on updating T3 to this latest version, we hope to release it pretty soon.

Thank you for your patience!

charles99 Friend

following up on the update for this template! I need to know how long is it going to take Joomlart to update the JA Company template? I have more than one website I need to update to joomla 3.8 and I find myself waiting on Joomlart…. The delay is starting to cost me money…

And I didn’t join this template club to lose money but yet again I find myself telling my clients a fix is coming but I do’t know when?

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

We’ve updated T3 to this latest version of Joomla, the next will be templates. JA Company is one of latest templates so it will be updated soon. Pls stay tuned.

Your patience is much appreciated.

charles99 Friend

I find it very disappointing that Joomlart still doesn’t have a fix for Joomla 3.8 when you knew it was coming! While every one is waiting for a fix for Joomla 3.8 ; Joomla 3.8.1 has been released. So now we will have to wait and see if things will work or will everyone have to wait again for a fix for Joomla 3.8.1.

charles99 Friend

I hope you don’t mess up their Framework by adding T3 to it! T3 Framework has to many bugs and it take Joomlart to long to update this framework. And it is one of the reason I ma moving my clients away from T3 Framework…

Even they didn’t integrate T3 Framework into their templates. Yes they did test it and created their own modified version but it was clear to see which one was using the modified version because of the problems the template with T3 created.

I know I speak for a lot of people on Joomlart when I say I would like for Joomlart to focus on fixing T3 Framework before buying another template company or Community Program. Because the problems people are having is starting to add up and having to wait 3 weeks and counting for a fix for Joomla 3.8 is crazy when everyone knows this is the time frame when a new update for Joomla is normally released!

So now everyone has to hope whatever fix you release will work with Joomla 3.8.1… So please stop costing your members money or watch them find a more stable template company like youjoomla, yootheme or joomshape to build their clients website around!

Saguaros Moderator

Hi @charles99,

T3 framework is ready for Joomla 3.8 version, kindly take a backup of your site and update T3 framework plugin.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum