Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi all.

This is my first post here, and first of all I would like to congrats every body for the excellent work.

Well, I am new to all of this (Joomla, PHP, etc) and I have a lot of questions, but there is one that I wolud like to discuss now.

I’m tring to change the default theme of the site, but when I go to Extentions -> Template Manager -> ja_bistro -> Profiles -> Advanced Settings -> Theme Settings, I am unable to chage the Theme Settings property. There is a “note icon”, that when I move the mouse pointer over it the pointer changes to a “hand”, but when I click in it, nothing happens. There is also the “Default” word with a check mark at his side.

In fact, all of “note icons” in this page has this same behavior. I cant change any of the Google Font API Settings, for example.

And all of others properties that I can change, backs to the old value after I save the Changes…..

Have you seen it before? Can it be a problem with my installation?

Thanks!!!!

pavit Moderator

Hi

Did you checked permissions on your folders ? they need to be writables

guilhermegomes Friend

Hi Pavit, thank for your reply!

I chmodded to “rwxrwxrwx” all folders and files from “root /public_html /templates /ja_bistro”, but still not working……

Have you another idea?

guilhermegomes Friend

One more info.

I cant change the config of the modules too.
    I’m trying to config the position of the module JA Slideshow, but when I click on save button, nothing happens :((

Evering works fine for other modules that is not JA modules…..

pavit Moderator

Hi

Could you please send me via Private Message a temp super user account to your backend ?

So i can take a look at it and try to solve the issue.

guilhermegomes Friend

Hi pavit. I sent you the PM, but it isnt showing in my sent items folder.

Please, confirm if you received it.

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

Hi

Yes i received it

guilhermegomes Friend

Hi pavit.

Do you have any news to me?

Thanks.

pavit Moderator

<em>@guilhermegomes 449061 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi pavit.

Do you have any news to me?

Thanks.</blockquote>

Hi

I answered to your Private asking for the url of your website , that you missed in your private giving me only the account for it

guilhermegomes Friend

Hi pavit.

Sorry, but didnt see your reply!!!

I sent it in private

Thanks!!!!

pavit Moderator

Hi

I updated your T3 framework plugin to the latest version , now your website is working fine , all features are enabled and available for changes

guilhermegomes Friend

Thank you very much!!!

My installation is recent, last week, them I gessed my T3 was last version.

Thank you again!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  guilhermegomes 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum