Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

hosting run out can’t afford to renew sorry

Michael Casha Friend

I have stickied this topic for you, thank you ShannonN.

May I also point out that according to the Member Of The Month rules, you may not ask for others to vote for you however seeing as I only put this rule in after you posted this topic, I will leave it for now.

ErikThorsen Friend

Can I say that we should vote for ShannonN then? :confused:
    hehe

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 11032 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can I say that we should vote for ShannonN then? :confused:
    hehe</blockquote>
    Well, no-one’s voted for him yet :p

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;11032Can I say that we should vote for ShannonN then? :confused:
    hehe

Was that a nomination Erik? Thank you, thats 1 vote do I hear two, three hee hee:D

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ShannonN 11034 wrote:</em><blockquote>Was that a nomination Erik? Thank you, thats 1 vote do I hear two, three hee hee:D</blockquote>
    Valid votes must be PMed to me.

ErikThorsen Friend

Can I run off with the MOTM twice in a row. Or are there any restrictions as to how often you can win this? Perhaps in the next 5 months I can win this thing and have 10 years of Deverloper license added to my existing license? 🙂 LOL..

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 11037 wrote:</em><blockquote>Can I run off with the MOTM twice in a row. Or are there any restrictions as to how often you can win this? Perhaps in the next 5 months I can win this thing and have 10 years of Deverloper license added to my existing license? 🙂 LOL..</blockquote>
    hahaha.. no Erik, you cannot have the award twice within a 1 year period.

ErikThorsen Friend

Not even if I am really, really, really helpful? 😉

Michael Casha Friend

<em>@ErikThorsen 11041 wrote:</em><blockquote>Not even if I am really, really, really helpful? ;)</blockquote>
    we’ll have to think about it 😉

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;11041Not even if I am really, really, really helpful? 😉

Get out the slush fund Erik, Hung may need a new car hee hee

ErikThorsen Friend

Woot? He can have my old one. It is a nice Skoda!! Perfect for the streets of Hanoi. 🙂

Being in Oslo I need a new car more than he does. How about you Shanny? Do you need a new car?

ShannonN Friend

ErikThorsen;11051Woot? He can have my old one. It is a nice Skoda!! Perfect for the streets of Hanoi. 🙂

Being in Oslo I need a new car more than he does. How about you Shanny? Do you need a new car?

Yes I need a new car the old Commodore is ten years old now and showing it’s age
    Mind you some say I need a wife more than a car I’ need someone to organize me, I keep forgetting to walk away from computer at time to eat etc hee hee

djdubuque Friend

This template has 10 user points, but Joomla 1.12 only shows 9 how do you point something to the 10th user on the template?

1. users
    Michael Casha Friend

Site>Templates>Module Positions

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

This topic contains 17 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  jimg 16 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum