Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hello! Forgive me but I am having a problem with Firefox:

check it out here:
    http://serv01.siteground175.com/~thewate1/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogsection&id=8&Itemid=34

the menu is showing up as a double line, this doesn’t happen in IE6.

Any help would be much appreciated.

ALSO – i did post this in bug report stick but it cant hurt to mention here – the color chooser isnt working in FF either … I tried it with my site and also the demo – both don’t seem to work.

AND the JA Header – no changes to the javascript seem to do anything 😉

Otherwise great template 😎

Thanks!

ErikThorsen Friend

Hello! Using FF here and some comments:

1: No double line showing in the menu.
    2: Color chooser works like a charm
    3: Ja Header works like a charm

So I don’t really know what is the problem.

Well, I can see another problem you have but you haven’t mentioned this. Your logo is too big, which “overflows” the top menu. So you should correct this or add more space to the top.

sidewalk Friend

Ahhh – see now I knew that might be my issue — (sort of new at css – forgive me please) how exactly do I add more space at the top for FF and not have it scooch down too far in IE ??

As for the color chooser – I am def. having that issue with both the demo and mine – wonder if it’s my FF and not yours…hmmm >>??>>

sidewalk Friend

So – here’s an interesting one – I fixed it in FF – but now it’s totally wacko in IE 5. Here is the IE5 screenshot: .

I know I can’t possibly chase every single browser – but….

Any ideas greatly appreciated!

sidewalk Friend

anybody???

ShannonN Friend

sidewalk;13239anybody???

I think not a lot of ppl
    IE 5 to check for you

Check the width of the main container (div) and then check the width of the modules newsflash and upcoming events
    combine those widths and se if that is bigger than the allowed width of the container, if so it will force menu module out of wack as no room for it

Cheers ShannonN

sidewalk Friend

Thanks ShannonN –

I know – I don’t use it either but the client apparently has a distant cousin or whatever and you know – egg on face…

where would i find the width for the newsflash and upcoming events modules?

ShannonN Friend

sidewalk;13345Thanks ShannonN –

I know – I don’t use it either but the client apparently has a distant cousin or whatever and you know – egg on face…

where would i find the width for the newsflash and upcoming events modules?

Hey there

I use Firefox and the extension ‘firebug’ hover over the selection and right click on item and from the menu select inspect item/selection then you will see lots of info etc you should find it there or post live url and I’ll look at it

Hope this helps
    ShannonN

sidewalk Friend

huh <<??>> Here is the link – http://serv01.siteground175.com/~thewate1/

maybe you will be able to find it – I can’t see it anywhere :confused:

thanks!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sidewalk 17 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum