Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi:

I am getting this one:

els_.getCoordinates is not a function
    var ch = els_.getCoordinates().height;

plugins/system/jat3/base-themes/default/js/core.js Line 135

This error message is showing up on this page
    http://www.queermagazineonline.com/eBook-shop.html

Joomla 1.5.23
    PHP 5.2.17
    Apache Apache/2.2.19
    JA Travel template v. 1.0.1

What can be wrong?

Sherlock Friend

hi swedeboy,

I just took a look at the url http://www.queermagazineonline.com/eBook-shop.html for checking but got a 404 not found message,please check it 🙂

TomC Moderator

The site came up for me and I didn’t see any error message … it’s just apparent that it’s a developing work-in-progress and you’re doing a good job, thus far, meshing a few different JA templates together to create a dynamic website experience for your target audience.

I DID, however, see a VERY cool toolbar at the bottom of the site …. may I ask as to what that is/where you found that and how you integrated it into your JA based sites?

(Knowing me …. watch it be a JA extension that I just didn’t know about yet) :-[

swedeboy Friend

After disabling the Wibiya toolbar plugin I got rid of the error message and the virtuemart component was working again.

Sherlock Friend

Hi swedeboy,

So it is clear that the problem related to the the Wibiya toolbar plugin you can contact them to get a hand 🙂

swedeboy Friend

<em>@dathq 249768 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi swedeboy,

So it is clear that the problem related to the the Wibiya toolbar plugin you can contact them to get a hand :)</blockquote>

I have tried that before and they are always telling me that is template related and nothing to do with their product.
    I’m using JBolo now and it’s working without any problems.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  swedeboy 12 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum