Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

Also, when you do the fix, make sure and clear your cache, possibly close the browser and do a cntrl-refresh. I noticed it didnt appear to be working for me until i cleared the cache.

anisjolly Friend

did that not with fireboard but with another component and my menu at the top has magically appeard.

I’ve also fixed the stretching footer too!!! after a couple of hours messing with the css. works perfectly now in IE6, IE7 and Firefox!!!

Not tested it in other browsers – I feel 😀

funkmanusa Friend

excellent, good job!
    Glad to hear you got it sorted.

johnnydement Friend

My FB default_ex does not has any jquery package, just cube_common.js 😛

missyw Friend

<em>@Menalto 41474 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is a 3d party add on and we do not give support for that……
    But if you really wanna try out something you can open up the folder componentscom_fireboardtemplatedefaultjs/ and rename jquery-latest.pack.js to oldjquery-latest.pack.js and see if its working. i am 100% sure it does.</blockquote>
    This is brilliant! I had the same problem and was tearing my hair out trying to find a solution. Thank you! 🙂

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  missyw 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum