Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Suggestion/Request 😉

Any chance of looking into releasing some Fireboard templates that match your wonderful Joomla templates?

You could possibly release one every second month instead of a Joomla template?

e.g.
    1st March – Joomla News Portal Template
    14th March – Fireboard template that compliments any News Templates

I think that many people would truly love to see some forum templates now that Fireboard is up there with the best of the forums now and uses native Joomla css & no hacks.

Cheers & keep up the great work 😉

bigrk Friend

I would love to see this happen. 😎

mfcphil Friend

i think if you get the right colour you can blend any forum template in with JoomlArts

Menalto Friend

Actually, to pimp out a matching fireboard template to a joomla template does not take more time than you can do it while eating lunch:p

bigrk Friend

<em>@mfcphil 38006 wrote:</em><blockquote>i think if you get the right colour you can blend any forum template in with JoomlArts see mine</blockquote>

Yeah it looks really good Phil.

shirdi Friend

<em>@Menalto 38008 wrote:</em><blockquote>Actually, to pimp out a matching fireboard template to a joomla template does not take more time than you can do it while eating lunch:p</blockquote>

I was thinking more along the lines of the graphics and styles. Not all of us have access to photoshop & not everyone has the css skills to get it right 😉

Another point is that the only competition to Joomlart out there is now prodicing Fireboard templates to match their Joomla templates & the results are seamless & very professional.

Cheers…

ounoman Friend

tell me witch template you use, i will do it for you, ok

ps : i prefer the link too 😉 .

TomC Moderator

<em>@shirdi 38070 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was thinking more along the lines of the graphics and styles. Not all of us have access to photoshop & not everyone has the css skills to get it right 😉
    </blockquote>
    I guess my question to that would be – how, then, are you modifying/customizing your templates?

:confused:

alashram Friend

Here you’ll find Teline II with Fireboard, not much customization though:

http://pocketpcdubai.com/index.php?option=com_fireboard&Itemid=34

amejat Friend

As some of you proposed, I am looking for help to get a fireboard template matching the JA Trona template (Green).

Thanks in advance for your help,

It would be for the following site:

http://4.bethlem.info

(work still under progress)

You can send me message or template at: amejat@free.fr

Thanks in advance for your help

Best regards,

Alex

scotty Friend

ounoman;47548tell me witch template you use, i will do it for you, ok

And how are you going to do that then? Or are you getting the templates from an illegal source?

amejat Friend

@ scotty

First, changing a template is not really complicated for people knowing CSS, php and pictures manipulation.

Second, there are not a lot of Fireboard templates available, even legal. Fireboard itself is free and open source.

Third, why immediatly thinking that people proposing to help will go illegal ??? If someone asks help to someone else on this forum, that means he had access to the Joomlart Forum and so to the Joomlart templates legally.

scotty Friend

amejat;92840@ scotty

First, changing a template is not really complicated for people knowing CSS, php and pictures manipulation.

Second, there are not a lot of Fireboard templates available, even legal. Fireboard itself is free and open source.

Third, why immediatly thinking that people proposing to help will go illegal ??? If someone asks help to someone else on this forum, that means he had access to the Joomlart Forum and so to the Joomlart templates legally.

I know how to change templates thanks Amejat.

Edit: nevermind… benifit of doubt being given.

amejat Friend

We are talking about Fireboard template for which there are NO legal issues, not about distributing joomlart templates in an illegal way.

It seems clear to me that:
    – A licensed member uses a Joomlart template legally.
    – This licensed member gives access to his development website to anyone proposiing help in designing a Fireboard template (but the joomlart template is ONLY accessible via the dev site and the final production site, which is perfectly legal).
    – A fireboard template is designed fitting the joomlart template.

In that case, the status of the fireboard template is up to the designer and the website owner. They are free to distribute it… or not.

And as long as Joomlart does not release Fireboard, CB and other components templates fitting their own Joomla templates, we are free to design whatever we want for these components.

The only particular case is the distribution of CB or Fireboard designed BY joomlart (like the ones included in Sanidine I and II). In that case, of course, it is not allowed to distribute them.

Hope it closes the discussion.

I really think that always looking for the “illegal” risk simply kills any collaboration between web developers.

To conclude: I completely agree with the idea of:
    – One Joomlart template release per month
    – a second release of components templates (CB, Fireboard, etc) fitting the month template.

didima Friend

yes forum themes will be nice here

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

This topic contains 16 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  holdenburg 15 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum