Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

its not really a bug but I will explain you…

If you are using Mozilla Firefox 4 or InternetExplorer9 then you can discover the problem on your site or on Joomlart.com, too. Well, go on a menu in the mainnav (for example Joomla!) with your mouse and let the parent items open.
    Now if you move your mouse away then the Menu should disappear automatically.
    But it doesn’t. It would disappear if you go on another menu in the naivbar with your mouse.

Its only an issue with IE9 and FF4.
    It works well in FF3, IE7&8 and Chrome.

aman204 Friend

I am using macosx in which latest version of firefox is 3.6.8 being used by me

It seems to appear fine for me even while moving mouse away.

farhady Friend

Yes, but I talk about Firefox 4 and InternetExplorer9.

quantmfuzz Friend

<em>@farhady 194936 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi guys,

its not really a bug but I will explain you…

If you are using Mozilla Firefox 4 or InternetExplorer9 then you can discover the problem on your site or on Joomlart.com, too. Well, go on a menu in the mainnav (for example Joomla!) with your mouse and let the parent items open.
    Now if you move your mouse away then the Menu should disappear automatically.
    But it doesn’t. It would disappear if you go on another menu in the naivbar with your mouse.

Its only an issue with IE9 and FF4.
    It works well in FF3, IE7&8 and Chrome.</blockquote>

I was going to post a new thread on this very topic. I am noticing that the MegaMenu is not disappearing automatically on cursor out, you have to go to another menu to make the previous one disappear. I am using Chrome 7.0.517.44 on Mac and Firefox 4. Any help would be appreciated.

chevaliermarco Friend

<em>@quantmfuzz 204910 wrote:</em><blockquote>I was going to post a new thread on this very topic. I am noticing that the MegaMenu is not disappearing automatically on cursor out, you have to go to another menu to make the previous one disappear. I am using Chrome 7.0.517.44 on Mac and Firefox 4. Any help would be appreciated.</blockquote>

Hi, i got exactly the same problem, works fine on old FF version but menu won’t disapear on mouse-out with new FF/Chrome/Safari version.

We definitly need some tips to solve this, Thanks a lot !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  chevaliermarco 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum