Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I did find this thread
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/template-width-auto/

But I was not sure which part to change to widen the template. I did look into the variables.less but when I changed it it gave me a less compile error.

I would like to widen the site to its max so 1200 would be nice to give the site some fullness with out huge white gaps on each side.

Darren.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi Darren,

Can you send me the URL of your site and screenshot and an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve. I will help you out.

daigalean Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 416969 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi Darren,

Can you send me the URL of your site and screenshot and an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve. I will help you out.</blockquote>

The site is not accessible at the moment. But here is what I am trying to accomplish.

I would like to go from this width that it is as of now

To around this width

1. part2
    2. part1
    Ninja Lead Moderator

I’m not sure which T3 framework your site based on? Please select workaround below depending on your T3 version:

+ T3v2 framework:

Go to Admin site -> Extensions-> Template Manager -> JA_Teline_IV – Default -> Profiles Tabs -> Specified width set to 1200px, see the screenshot,

+ The latest version T3 framework:

Open the templates/ja_teline_iv_t3/less/variables.less file,

Change

// 1200px min
    @T3gridWidth1200: 980px; // T3 add

To

// 1200px min
    @T3gridWidth1200: 1200px; // T3 add

Go to Admin site -> Extensions -> Template Manager -> JA_Teline_iv – Default -> click Compile LESS to CSS button

Let me know if it helps.

1. expand_width
    daigalean Friend

Second one worked great thank you very much.

Darren

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  daigalean 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum