Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, firstly, i should say this my english isnt very good. So dont build difficult sentences, please. 🙂

i adviced a filtreing system for ja wall as ja lens, weeks ago by facebook comment.
    Hung Dinh liked my this advice comment. I was happy for they ll think and do this. But didnt, yet :((
    I added an image. It is so important for my project. Can you help me, please?

1. ja-wall
    dave_logic Friend

<em>@halilibrahimkar 320163 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, firstly, i should say this my english isnt very good. So dont build difficult sentences, please. 🙂

i adviced a filtreing system for ja wall as ja lens, weeks ago by facebook comment.
    Hung Dinh liked my this advice comment. I was happy for they ll think and do this. But didnt, yet :((
    I added an image. It is so important for my project. Can you help me, please?

</blockquote>

I agree..This is a really helpful and needed feature…

Dave

halilibrahimkar Friend

I just know that does Joomlart Team think do it for next versions?

halilibrahimkar Friend

i wonder this question`s answer. i saw it ja lens so i think ja wall can do it, too.

dave_logic Friend

<em>@halilibrahimkar 321208 wrote:</em><blockquote>i wonder this question`s answer. i saw it ja lens so i think ja wall can do it, too.</blockquote>

I have achieved this using a 3rd party module and an extra module position…I haven’t added styling yet but works all the same….

David

www1.aerosolplanet.com/site4

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi
    @halilibrahimkar,
    The filter function is a cool idea.
    But to implement it and support for both k2 and joomla content is a bit challenge to us.
    JA Wall is a pure Joomla Template. We do not want to touch the joomla core.
    You can archive your requirement by customize it.
    @dave_logic,
    Can you please share your solution.

Alternative, you can you K2 Easy Filter and arhive some filter content with K2 Component.

Regards

jacky_hoang Friend

<em>@Wall Crasher 325151 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi
    @halilibrahimkar,
    The filter function is a cool idea.
    But to implement it and support for both k2 and joomla content is a bit challenge to us.
    JA Wall is a pure Joomla Template. We do not want to touch the joomla core.
    You can archive your requirement by customize it.
    @dave_logic,
    Can you please share your solution.

Alternative, you can you K2 Easy Filter and arhive some filter content with K2 Component.

Regards</blockquote> @wall Crasher: can u tell us the way to use K2 filter? I really want to have a filter and calander apply for article wall (using K2).
    many thanks.

Wall Crasher Developer

Hi jacky_hoang,

Please BACKUP before continuing to make change

JA K2 Filter and JA Wall may be not fully compatible but you can give a try.
    http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=cat&id=372

First, you need to download and install all parts of the JA K2 filter package.
    Then, please open JA K2 Filter component. Though the component does not have any function in the administrator yet.
    Please click on Option of the component and select the layout for JA K2 Filter result to any valid ja_wall layout

Publish a JA K2 Filter module to “corner-stamp” position. You can add it to another position but you need to customize.

Now you can use the module to filter the content.

For K2 Calendar, they does not provide link function, you need to customize the module to allow click on the a date.
    It requires much customization though.

Regards

jacky_hoang Friend

thanks @wall Crasher , I will try 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jacky_hoang 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum