Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi, I’m very interested in joining the club and using your templates. They are by far some of the nicest and most professional templates I’ve found and the price is unbeatable.

I do have some questions about the files that come with the downloads. You’ve said that it’s ok to modify the template to suit my needs, now will the templates come with the source files, ie PSD files etc so I can modify them directly to change images or anything like that? Or is everything done straight through CSS where if there are any images, for example the title areas, I can just put in any image that fits the size or modify the CSS to make my own image, or do you create the templates using Photoshop slices?

I hope the answer to this isn’t answered somewhere on the site and I’ve just not found it yet, but thanks for taking the time to look this question over!

–Scotty

Hung Dinh Friend

Hello Scotty,
    Thank you for your question and your interest in our templates.

<blockquote>
    will the templates come with the source files, ie PSD files etc so I can modify them directly to change images or anything like that?
    </blockquote>

Sure all of the templates come with PSD files for you to customize. Also the CSS and index.php files are also well documented for easy modification.

Feel free to post if you have any other question.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hung Dinh 17 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum