Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi

I noticed that the filenames of the CSS files (in optimized mode) may change. For example this is from the source code of a page:

<link href="/t3-assets/css/css-c8fc0-80105.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
        <link href="/t3-assets/css/css-39c54-80107.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />

However the same website when moved to a subdomain produces different filenames:

<link href="/t3-assets/css/css-c8fc0-20058.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" />
        <link href="/t3-assets/css/css-39c54-20058.css" rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" /> 

Question 1:
    Is there a way to keep this naming fixed?

Question 2:
    I would like to move this code (along with the call to the .JS file) from the section to just above the . Is there a way to do this? The reason for this is to defer those files and speed up the loading of the page.

Yes, I know how to do it with JCHOptimize. But this method creates overhead. I prefer to do it manually and control exactly what I do.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    You t3-assets folder is used to cache the css files and it will refresh every time with the different name. You can not use it with the same name.
    You can turn off the css compression from template option and use any other css compression extension as per needs.

Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pankaj Sharma 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum