Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I am using 2 JA templates JA SOCIAL and JA Zeolite II.
    When I go to the main site, http://www.leburkina.net/ and select view page source, there are some js references that are duplicated.
    I want to remove the last reference all.js. My problem is that I can locate the file that contains it. I went to the template folder to no avail.
    Please help.

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    You can use firebug if you are using FF or Developer tool(press F12) if you are using IE to find out the locate of that file.
    Regards
    Viet Vu,

pagabas Friend

Hello,
    Thanks for your reply. I installed firebug, however, when I right click and select View Page Source, I am not able to launch the web developer which will show me the path…really weird.
    Thanks

jooservices Friend

Hi,
    I checked on your site and did not notice the all.js file , so could you please let me know where did you notice this file ?
    Regards
    Viet Vu.

pagabas Friend

Hello,
    Please visit the site – Right click on the main page and select View page source.
    Next, click on Control F to search. Type all.js. There are 2 instances and I want to remove the block of codes with the last instance.
    thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pagabas 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum