Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi, first of all I would like to thank you for this template, cause it’s just the right kind for me atm!

And then to questions, from attachments you can find my visual explanations 🙂
    1) How do I change the background color of the upper section marked with A?
    2) How do I remove the gradient overlay from the picture module marked with B?
    3) How do I stop the colors from “bleeding” to the left side of the page marked with C?

Thank you very much for your help!

1. jamini
    jersonjunior Friend

1) Use Template Manage=> Profiles

Saguaros Moderator

<blockquote>1) How do I change the background color of the upper section marked with A?</blockquote>
    You open the file modules/mod_jaslideshow2/assets/themes/minisite/style.css and find the following code

#ja-slideshow{background: url(bgd_slideshow.png) 50% 0 repeat-y; height:400px;}

you change your image background by other

<blockquote>
    2) How do I remove the gradient overlay from the picture module marked with B?</blockquote>
    you find code in file: modules/mod_jaslideshow2/assets/themes/minisite/style.css

.mask{height:400px; width:660px; position:absolute; z-index:5; background: url(bgd_mask.png) 0 0 repeat-y; display: block; left:0; top:0}

you need create a new image for transparent effect of the slideshow, its path is : modules/mod_jaslideshow2/assets/themes/minisite/bgd_mask.png
    Or you remove the background attribute
    <blockquote>
    3) How do I stop the colors from “bleeding” to the left side of the page marked with C?</blockquote>

The problem seem to be related with 2 above issue

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum